Here is the story of My Google Adsense Account and How i saved my Adsense Account from Being Disable. Back in 2014 i applied for Google Adsense Program and i got approved in the first attempt with this blog. Me and some of my friends started blogging at that time, most of them already left blogging and few are still struggling for Google adsense. Here i am going to write about my 2 years of journey with Google Adsense and what mistake i did with my adsense account.
By mistake i attach a Movie site link in one of my Blog post which was about Free Movies downloading site list. But after the publishing of that post i got an email form Google adsense which was about Violation of Adsense Program Polices. Here i add the screen shoot of the mail what they told me on the mail.
But i didn’t received any kind of notification on my Adsense account. I removed the post immediately and removed all the related post which was linking with that post, then after few hours i received the notification on my Adesnse account like the below image.
Then i click on the Action button and then it open the below Tab by itself.
Then i clicked on the Mark Resolved Button and Selected the Removed Content