Windows 10 Finally out Today. Here User start getting Windows 10 Upgrade Notification. So From today you can upgrade your Windows 7 and 8 machine to windows 10. But i think you have to update your Old Microsoft OS to get this new Windows 10 Upgrade Notification.
Do you like to hold few days more to watch how how stable Windows 10 is on other people’s PC before you upgrade your OS to windows 10. Let me clear one thing Microsoft will start rolling out to Windows 10 automatically.
Microsoft already released a Windows 10 ISO Image file for you to download. So we are here to make your Upgrade process easy and comfortable and its also it will save your time So read this article and hit Windows 10 Upgrade Notification button.
Today July 29 Microsoft released Windows 10 Official Upgrade, as per official report people can get Windows 10 Free upgrade for PC and Tablets. The upgrading system that Windows 10 Upgrade Notification pop up you may probably seen on your Windows 7 or 8.1 PC. So i think this is the easy way to pre-download Windows 10 till date.
Microsoft share this Windows 10 Upgrade Notification Today.
“Starting on July 29, we will start rolling out Windows 10 to our Windows Insiders. From there, we will start notifying reserved systems in waves, slowly scaling up after July 29th. Each day of the roll-out, we will listen, learn and update the experience for all Windows 10 users.
If you reserved your copy of Windows 10, we will notify you once our compatibility work confirms you will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on your system.
If your system is not ready yet for your upgrade to Windows 10, we will provide more details during the upgrade experience.”
Today lots of my friends not getting the Windows 10 Upgrade Notification and we hope You also looking for the Windows 10 Upgrade Notification.. Don’t waste your time read below paragraph to take the advantage of Windows 10.
Windows 7 and Windows 8, 8.1 both OS are Eligible for upgrade to Windows 10. Most of my Friends don’t get the Windows 10 Upgrade Notification. Here we will show you how to get the Windows 10 Upgrade Notification.
Windows 10 Upgrade by Default Method
Check Your Windows optional updates KB3035583 & KB2952664 / KB2976978. To check this optional update on your windows check your System and Security then windows update and check all the Installed windows update file. Check whether the optional update KB3035583 and KB2952664 (Windows 7) / KB2976978 (Windows 8.1) is installed or not if You cant see the Update on you File Try to reupdate your OS.
After Successfully installed the above update Restart your PC. You might Probably see Windows 10 Upgrade Notification in the control panel Yah now you all set to Upgrade your OS to Windows 10. We attached an Image How it will be look like.
Once you successfully get the Windows 10 upgrade reserved message then you can upgrade your PC to windows 10 at any moment, Now you can take a long breath,
One of my class mate started shouting to me that he not getting the Windows 10 Upgrade Notification. After sitting a long research over the internet i pointed out the reason why he not getting the upgrade message. If your PC administered under a college or business network then you can get the KB3035583 Update to be installed on computers, in this case Speak with your IT department to see whether you may upgrade to Windows 10 and what the procedure is.
Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser
Microsoft release a lot of reason to not getting Windows 10 Upgrade Notification or why it may not show up for your PC. For those who are not getting the notification they can complied a script which will force your PC to meets the conditions for upgrading to Windows 10. So here we are going to cover the another method of upgrading your PC to Windows 10.
At First open your Notepad Editor and paste the following code
Here is the Complete Step By step guide From Microsoft.
- Click File, and then Save As
- In the File name box, change the file name to ReserveWin10.cmd
- Then click the dropdown next to Save as type, and select All files (*.*)
- Select the folder you would like to save the file to. For this example, let’s choose to save the file to the C:/Temp folder. Then click Save.
- Open an elevated command prompt. (From the Start screen or Start menu, type Command Prompt in the search box, and then in the list of results, right-click Command Prompt, and select Run as administrator.)
- Finally, run the file from the location you saved to in Step 6. In this example, you would type the following in the Command Prompt window and hit Enter:C:/Temp/ReserveWin10.cmd
Alternatively, and at your own risk, download the script provided by Bradley Hughes via Dropbox. Below are the instructions from Microsoft Answers:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/s/0u0au9xgy6ss18p/win10fix_full.zip?dl=0and download the file. (Only English Version)
- Copy the win10fix_full.bat file to anywhere else like desktop.
- Right click the file and click run as administrator.
- Follow the screen instruction until you come to main menu screen.
- On main menu screen do step 1 first and check if you have all updates installed and and then press any key, which will take you back to main menu.
- Now do step 2, which only takes about a second and should have the icon in the Taskbar.
This may take 30 minutes or more. But don’t Forget to update your OS before scripting, otherwise the script will fail in an infinite loop. Don’t Worry About the Windows 10 upgrade you can downgrade your PC at any moment. Now you are Welcome to Windows 10.